Oasis and the Swiss Re Institute are pleased to confirm that we will be again holding a conference for the Zurich market, and others who are interested in Oasis and cat modelling, on 3 July 2018. The following topics will be covered in this 1-day event:
- Global Earthquake Model (GEM) - implementation plan and benefits in Oasis
- Oasis technology and interoperability / Getting Models into Oasis
- "Open Source" cat models on Oasis
- Switching cat models, regulatory approval, challenges and success stories
- Updates on Oasis and model roadmaps
- Vulnerability, loss potentials and modelling of historical cat events
- With more to be confirmed……
Oasis will also be offering a detailed hands-on workshop the morning after, on 4 July, on 'How to get models into Oasis'. Please note that specific requirements apply to attend. See here.
Further information to follow when registration opens in May.